Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Proud teacher moment!

Like a parent bragging on their child, I am bragging on my boys today!

I haven't really posted any pictures of my students because I don't take many pictures of them. But today was a special occasion and I just wanted to share a few pics!

Today my 3rd grade boys had to perform (in English) during the morning assembly. This was our first  and they did a great job! We've recently learned about the water cycle in science class, so we did a short skit to show what we learned. Also, we learned a short chant about SUCCESS! Here are a few pics and a short video clip captured by one of the teachers!

My boys and I


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9wcyBunx_c0NnhlejVpb3RBS1E/view?usp=docslist_api

Click on picture below to see video clip!


S-U-CC-E-SS---That's the way we spell SUCCESS!

Today was a SUCCESS!




After learning about healtlhy recipe snacks this week, we made our own healthy snack in class after our performance!







These two boys gave me my first teacher gifts of the year!
 

One SUCCESS at a time!


I am His,
Faith Walker








No comments:

Post a Comment